1. Open your internet browser window Type the URL of your site into your browser.
2. Click on Agent Login
3. Enter the Agent Email Address and Password.
4. On the left control panel, click on "My Portfolio (photos & details)"
5. Click on edit , underneath the Property where the Agent wants to upload the Virtual Tour.
6. On the Property Photo and Information form, find the Virtual Tour field. Then enter the URL path where the virtual tour for the property is. Do not forget to add http:// to the path. When finished, click on "Update Information"
7. To check that the uploaded URL is working. Go back to "My Portfolio"
8. Click on the property where the Agent added the Virtual Tour URL.
9. Under Property Tools, click on Virtual Tour URL. The page will redirect to the URL where the virtual tour is.
NOTE: This is how it will look like in the front end when a user clicks on the property details