1. Open your internet browser window using Internet Explorer
Type the URL of your site into your browser, followed by the word '_sitecms' for example, http://www.yoursite.com/_sitecms
Log in to your website's CMS with your log in ID and password
2. Click on the WEBSITE CONTENT MAP link on the left panel.
3. To change the ordering of the main menu, just click on the drop down menus and change the number depending on how you want them to show up in the site
4. Same goes for ordering the submenus.
5. Click on SAVE ORDERING to save. To enable and disable some of the menus and submenus: Put a check mark next to the menu or submenu then click on either enable and disable. NOTE: Clicking on Disable will hide the menu from the front-end (website) but will not delete it.