Type the URL of your site into your browser, followed by the word '_sitecms' for example, http://www.yoursite.com/_sitecms
Log in to your website’s CMS with your log in ID and password
2. Click on the WEBSITE CONTENT MAP link on the left panel.
3. Select which page you want to add the audio to. You can only add audio to pages that are not linked to another page. For example, pages that have (content?pgID=72) or (news.php) and the like, underneath cannot be made changes to.
4. Go to the bottom of the page, where it says Section is Linked as Text Content
5. Click on to Upload the audio file.
6. A new window will pop out. Click on UPLOAD, then browse for the file you wanted to upload, then click on SEND IT TO THE SERVER ad click OK
7. Once you have uploaded the file, you will go back to the Text Editor, click on to enter the embed code.
Typical Embed codes to use:
Without Play controls:
< embed src="/uploads/filename.mp3" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true">
With Play Controls:
< embed src="/uploads/filename.mp3" autostart="true" loop="false" width="350" height="44"> or < embed width="350" height="44" src="/uploads/filename.mp3" autostart="true" loop="false">
You can customize the height and width of the player. NOTE: filename.mp3 should be replaced with the file name of the audio file you have uploaded.
8. Click on SAVE. To check the uploaded audio player. Go to your website, click on the page where you added the codes and you will see the player there if you used the embed code with play controls, or the audio will play automatically if there are no play controls.